Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Huanted Sewers CS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have made an fast custom story , mostly for testing to make a sewer base ,
Click me and you wont be trolled
Don't upload test stories, please.. just don't. Not if you're just going to test out a single map.
(07-03-2012, 05:20 PM)GeneralGregsworth Wrote: [ -> ]Don't upload test stories, please.. just don't. Not if you're just going to test out a single map.
This, the point of a test map is to test your skills and learn new things so you can apply those skills to more official stories. Releasing a test map is the equivalent of writing the outline to a novel and then trying to get it published.
Huanted sewers?
Juanted Sewers*
The Juanted Sewers COUNTER-STRIKE 1.6
they 've got a dirty old creepy meanness sewer under their bedroom with a whole mechanism to open a door at the 20 century... Big Grin And if that wasn't enough the sewers under their bedroom have a monster... LOGIC WINS!!! Big Grin
(07-07-2012, 09:03 PM)Mardukpainkiller Wrote: [ -> ]they 've got a dirty old creepy meanness sewer under their bedroom with a whole mechanism to open a door at the 20 century... Big Grin And if that wasn't enough the sewers under their bedroom have a monster... LOGIC WINS!!! Big Grin

ahahha this was just a test Smile
will make later on a big sewer with much details etc etcSmile
(07-03-2012, 05:20 PM)GeneralGregsworth Wrote: [ -> ]Don't upload test stories, please.. just don't. Not if you're just going to test out a single map.
i tryed the maps dont worry
Have you heard of "Hopsital OF horrors" i will take over that mod i make it when i have some time over!!