Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [MODEL] model wont spawn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the model wont spawn :S in model editor

im using maya 2012 so , please help fast!!!

i have
png
mat
msh
dae

so whats wrong??!?

screenshots -->
Wow, so much information. /sarcasm
there's a lot of things that can go wrong when exporting and making a model and you haven't brought any information that is needed
(07-05-2012, 06:59 AM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]there's a lot of things that can go wrong when exporting and making a model and you haven't brought any information that is needed

what the info you wanna know ??
i tryed before with a test lamp and then it worked...
I got the dae file and the png , mat so whats the error?

Warning: Warning: Unknown geometry. Node rightnurbsCube7 will lose its geometric information. The node transforms will be saved.
Because Maya 2012 don't support OpenCOLLADA
(07-05-2012, 04:07 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: [ -> ]Because Maya 2012 don't support OpenCOLLADA

While reading or writing a file the following notifications have been raised.

Warning: Null not supported by COLLADA. Node nurbsCube1 will lose its geometric information. The node transforms will be saved.

Warning: Null not supported by COLLADA. Node nurbsCube2 will lose its geometric information. The node transforms will be saved.

how should i do then ????
Since Maya 2012 don't support OpenCOLLADA then you will need Maya 2011 or a earlier version.
tryed with 2011 same fucking thing..... -.-
(07-05-2012, 07:13 PM)SilentHideButFine Wrote: [ -> ]tryed with 2011 same fucking thing..... -.-

Did you install OpenCollada support for 2011, enabled the plug-in and selected OpenCollada in the export menu?
Pages: 1 2