Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: "Complete" game password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been private mesaging people like mad with the "complete" (20/20 notes, 10/10 artifacts) password, but I'm just going to post it at this point.

It will be under the below spoiler section. Please read ONLY if you want the password and have completed the game. The supersecret.exe doesn't affect the core gameplay and you can easily access the schmup.exe from one of your prior savegames.

I know I originally asked people to not post this, but it's already public on a number of un-filetered sites and, more than that, the forum/private message servers are becoming unreliable. It will be easier for somebody to read this, if they want, than trying to work through the servers to read one of my posts, trying to get a private message to me, and then my trying to get a private message out in return.

Again, I would encourage everybody to do this on their own. If anything, I would encourage it just for the notes and the background/information they provide.

Spoiler below!

If you have not completed the game, I would *not* look at the concept art folder yet - it could, potentially, give things away or simply break the surprise on other things.

Password: xor451

You don't need 20/20 notes to get the password. I had 18/20 notes (I wish I knew which two I was missing and where to find them!) and 10/10 artifacts, and having 10 artifacts nets you the pass.