Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Looking For People To Do A Custom Story With
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I'm new here and I want to get my name out there. So, I was wondering if anyone would like to make a custom story with me. If you would like to just reply and we can figure something out.

We need 1 scripter, a voice actress, and a voice actor (This voice actor will be voicing a young boy so a little higher pitched voice.)

Scripters : Atilla280,
Mappers : Zaggnut, Stenkilde
Story Writers : Zaari,
Voice Actors/Actresses : OwlPasta - Voice Actress, Bunnypoppop - Voice Actor,
Custom Music/Sound : SgtYayap,
(07-10-2012, 04:33 PM)Atilla280 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm new here and I want to get my name out there. So, I was wondering if anyone would like to make a custom story with me. If you would like to just reply and we can figure something out.

What we need, 1 scripter, 2 mappers, 2 story writers, 2-4 voice actors/actresses, 2 custom music/sound.

Scripters : Atilla280
Mappers :
Story Writers :
Voice Actors/Actresses :
Custom Music/Sound :
id like to map the levels, i can also make a trailer video or whatever for the custom story if it is epic. story writing is not that hard either.
What kind of custom story will it be? Depending on what it is, I can try to help out with the music.
What's your experience as a team leader/coordinator | coder?
(07-10-2012, 09:15 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: [ -> ]What's your experience as a team leader/coordinator | coder?

I guess he doean't have any experience and that's why he wants a team to make the work for him.
I'm a voice actress, and I'm interested. If you can give me some sample lines, I can record them for you. Smile
I could work on story writing, but first I'd like to know what the story is supposed to be like if you have an idea for it yet.
(07-10-2012, 08:56 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2012, 08:25 PM)zaggnut Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2012, 04:33 PM)Atilla280 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm new here and I want to get my name out there. So, I was wondering if anyone would like to make a custom story with me. If you would like to just reply and we can figure something out.

What we need, 1 scripter, 2 mappers, 2 story writers, 2-4 voice actors/actresses, 2 custom music/sound.

Mappers :
Story Writers :
Voice Actors/Actresses :
Custom Music/Sound :
id like to map the levels, i can also make a trailer video or whatever for the custom story if it is epic. story writing is not that hard either.
If you'd be a story writer then you'd need to work on your grammar.
i thought you weren't supose to spell correctly on informal things, such ass a forum. Huh
(07-11-2012, 01:24 AM)zaggnut Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2012, 08:56 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2012, 08:25 PM)zaggnut Wrote: [ -> ]

Mappers :
Story Writers :
Voice Actors/Actresses :
Custom Music/Sound :
If you'd be a story writer then you'd need to work on your grammar.
i thought you weren't supose to spell correctly on informal things, such ass a forum. Huh
Well, no, but it's good practice to make a habit of it.

Also, haha, ass.
Ok, I have updated the forum to all of the people who said they could help. If you have any questions please feel free to add me on skype: atilla.280
Pages: 1 2