Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Amnesia storyline now in poetic form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there fellow fans of Amnesia. Over the last few days I rewrote the whole Amnesia story in limerick form and afterwards recorded the whole thing and put some relevant video footage in the background to create a poetic reinactment of Amnesia. I am pretty sure you will enjoy this in a similar way that I enjoyed making it.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/AEeOc1W2SrY[/video]
..... :O
Haha nice. Can't wait to hear the Pigs poem next year Big Grin

Do Dear Esther next!!
Some lines still sound a bit rough around the edges, but it's awesome nonetheless Big Grin Love your accent btw.
I did enjoyed it much. Bit of a funny touch to Amnesia. Smile. When you tell it like this, it ain't scary at all.
Quote: Haha nice. Can't wait to hear the Pigs poem next year [Image: biggrin.gif]

Do Dear Esther next!!
Oh yes, I will totally do some piggy poetry once it is out and I played through it.
I am currently working on a Minecraft poem, but I might do Dear Esther in the future, can't promise anything for the immidiate future though

Quote: Some lines still sound a bit rough around the edges, but it's awesome nonetheless [Image: biggrin.gif] Love your accent btw.
Yeah, it was my first attempt and english isn't my native language, it can only get better from here on out Smile also I am from Austria (that small country in the middle of europe, not the big one with the Kangaroo) so yeah, that is where the accent comes from Tongue
Ach sieh an, ein Österreicher - das hätte ich nun wieder nicht erraten vom Akzent her. Smile

Nah, seriously, your english is great, I think it's just that some lines sound like they have a bit too many syllables compared to others. Or maybe that's just me ^^

Dear Esther might be a bit too depressing to make funny rhymes...maybe you could make one about Penumbra instead? Have a funny dialogue between Philip and Clarence or something Big Grin