Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: HPL Crash Error. [Jens take a look]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologise deeply if this has already been covered. I did look at the Troubleshooting forums but I couldn't find my problem exactly, I am lazy when it comes to looking for things.

My problem is that every time I open my map to edit it an error screen appears, I have posted a picture of the error*. I purchased Amnesia: The Dark Descent from Steam and downloaded HPL Editor Suite from the Wiki.

For more information read the posts on the thread.
EDIT: I have now attached the Error log in high hopes that it makes the problem more clear.
[Image: ERRORLOG.jpg]
This is an Nvidia OpenGL issue, does your normal game run perfectly fine?

I'd say you've downloaded the wrong verision of the editor, 32 bit instead of 64.

However I am by no means an expert, but it might be a solution for you.
(07-14-2012, 05:56 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]This is an Nvidia OpenGL issue, does your normal game run perfectly fine?

I'd say you've downloaded the wrong verision of the editor, 32 bit instead of 64.

However I am by no means an expert, but it might be a solution for you.
My game runs fine, I haven't had any issues with the game so far.
If I have downloaded the 32bit that would be the correct version, I'm on a 32 bit operating system.
Also, I must state this starting occurring after I opened and tested the map on Amnesia.
In that case my guess would be something has gone currupted itself.

Trie re-installing the editor?
(07-14-2012, 06:47 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]In that case my guess would be something has gone currupted itself.

Trie re-installing the editor?
I've re-installed the editor but no difference. I've tried creating a new map and the same error occur, just later on rather than straight away.
Weeell, in that case this is beyond me! Sir Jens, we require your aid.
(07-14-2012, 07:16 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Weeell, in that case this is beyond me! Sir Jens, we require your aid.
Okay, Thank you for what you have done though.
attach LevelEditor.log found under Documents\HPL2 after the error occurs
I've update my video cards driver and the Editor seems to be running fine.