Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: cant install la caza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im having trouble installing the custom story la caza. i havent installed any custom stories yet so i dont know how to do it correctly. I have already extracted all the files into the custom stories folder. when i try to launch the .exe file a black box pops up very fast and then nothing happens. what do i do from here?
I've removed the other thread you made for this, don't make two indentical threads man.
(07-16-2012, 04:55 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]I've removed the other thread you made for this, don't make two indentical threads man.

ok sorry, wont happen again
Btw yeah, as for the installation of this I'm not certain because I never did play La Caza, but I believe it's a full conversion, it shouldn't be installed into the custom stories folder, read the installation instructions carefully.
La Caza is a Full Conversion Mod. These are different kinds of mods that don't belong in the custom story folder. Extract every file to your Amnesia : TDD folder instead of the custom story folder. Once that's complete find the La Caza.exe application and launch it. You have to look whether a mod is a custom story or a full conversion. Like White Night is a full conversion. Just extract every file into your game directory and it will work. Have Fun Big Grin

EDIT: Let me know if it works please