Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What's the stupidest thing you've done in Amnesia?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I got bored so I created this thread. It can be anything Amnesia : TDD related. The stupidest thing I've done is run into a dead end (while being chased) and turned around and tried to jump over the grunt xD

Note to self: Daniel is not Michael Jordan
The stupidest thing I can remember, is frantically running from a monster into a room, then trying to shut the door only to find a bunch of barrels blocking it. I ALMOST DIED. IRL. My heart was beating so fast T-T

This is of course on my first playthrough when I was unfamiliar with the monsters and was really scared of them.
Doing stupids things during my blind LP of Amnesia, to the point of running towards the first Grunt I saw, destroying most tension from that monster...Forever!...
As a matter of fact, I promised myself to hide a maximum during A Machine for Pigs and maybe, who knows, I'll never see the face of the monsters during the whole game! ^^
I hid behind barrels by holding them between me and it to avoid being seen by the servants.
I messed with hanging pigs... and lost.
The stupidest thing I have done in Amnesia? played it in the dark...
I played it.
I entered a cell in the prison and shut the door behind me without the lamp burning, lol. The grunt was inside.
(07-17-2012, 06:00 AM)Joshua Wrote: [ -> ]I entered a cell in the prison and shut the door behind me without the lamp burning, lol. The grunt was inside.

That actually happens to everyone. No exceptions. Everyone.
(07-17-2012, 06:11 AM)Zaari Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2012, 06:00 AM)Joshua Wrote: [ -> ]I entered a cell in the prison and shut the door behind me without the lamp burning, lol. The grunt was inside.

That actually happens to everyone. No exceptions. Everyone.
Yes xD it happened to everyone. It was a horrible terrifying part of the main story, but it was still the stupidest thing he's done so there's that exception
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9