Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Somebody Make This!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, everybody! I have looked EVERYWHERE, and I can not find one big thing that everybody thinks about wanting when they are making a custom story. A pre-stocked bookshelf! I know every CS maker has had to deal with the incredibly tedious task of filling a bookshelf with books. If somebody (Traggey maybe?) could do this for the benefit of everybody, I (and most definitely countless others) would be eternally grateful!

Thank you for reading!
Modular Bookshelves || Release TBD

''Hate placing books on your bookshelves one by one? I've done it many times in the past, and saved the work.''

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-15749.html

Enjoy, Palistov does things.
(07-17-2012, 10:28 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Modular Bookshelves || Release TBD

''Hate placing books on your bookshelves one by one? I've done it many times in the past, and saved the work.''

Thanks, Traggey! Tongue

(07-17-2012, 10:28 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Modular Bookshelves || Release TBD

Me<Noob

Where exactly on that page can i download the bookshelves?
I'm actually not sure the bookshelf mod has a release yet, however do know that I wouldn't be the one for the job, I say just get off your lazy bums and place them books! <3
(07-17-2012, 10:43 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually not sure the bookshelf mod has a release yet, however do know that I wouldn't be the one for the job, I say just get off your lazy bums and place them books! <3
Ahh. Got it. It's just SO tedious and time consuming Big Grin I HATE it.
(07-17-2012, 10:58 AM)Athom Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2012, 10:43 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually not sure the bookshelf mod has a release yet, however do know that I wouldn't be the one for the job, I say just get off your lazy bums and place them books! <3
Simply make say 3 different variations and then clone them in a manner that doesn't look repetitive.

Works like a charm
(07-17-2012, 10:59 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]
Simply make say 3 different variations and then clone them in a manner that doesn't look repetitive.

Works like a charm

id say atleast 6, tbh. but thats me
(07-17-2012, 11:40 AM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2012, 10:59 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]

Works like a charm

id say atleast 6, tbh. but thats me
Thanks, much for the tips! Much appreciated!