Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: No Jumpscare Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there!
So i've downloaded a few stories already and i can say that every story i've played by now is WAY different then the main story. Too many jumpscares, not enough creepy. It's pretty much the same over and over.
So i was wondering if any of you people could find me a story that sort of uses the same way as the main story: Pretty dark, good puzzles (especially laboratory stuff Big Grin ), here and there a scare. But most importantly, i'd like it to be creepy: good music, dark hallways, almost no lights on, perhaps even put in a scary story with the notes. That kind of stuff.
If you find something like that, i'd be happy and download it right after i read the thread.
Thanks and goodday! Cool
Alright so first of this thread does NOT belong in the showecase section, moved.

Secondly if you just make a search on the forums you'll see that there's a billion of these threads around already, just read them and you'll find what you're looking for.
(07-17-2012, 07:47 PM)Zaari Wrote: [ -> ]Gee, nobody has ever asked this before!
This is probably the best response I've ever seen in this forum XD
(07-17-2012, 07:47 PM)Zaari Wrote: [ -> ]Gee, nobody has ever asked this before!
I don't know if you checked or anything, but i'm new on this website and have yet to figure everything out. I do thank you for the links, but there's no reason to talk like that.
(07-18-2012, 06:31 PM)BigBoss72 Wrote: [ -> ]
I don't know if you checked or anything, but i'm new on this website and have yet to figure everything out. I do thank you for the links, but there's no reason to talk like that.
No, there was perfect reason to talk like that. Being new doesn't mean ignorance is forgiven. There's a god damn search bar at the bottom of the page.
(07-24-2012, 08:34 PM)HateSolstice Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2012, 06:31 PM)BigBoss72 Wrote: [ -> ]
No, there was perfect reason to talk like that. Being new doesn't mean ignorance is forgiven. There's a god damn search bar at the bottom of the page.
So, when someone couldn't find a good forum of no jumpscare stories, there's reason to talk like that? Learn to be nice!
(07-26-2012, 01:59 PM)BigBoss72 Wrote: [ -> ]So, when someone couldn't find a good forum of no jumpscare stories, there's reason to talk like that? Learn to be nice!
If he was being hostile towards you then talking like that isn't okay, but he was only being facetious in a half joking way plus he answered your question, so he doesn't mean you any harm.
(07-26-2012, 01:59 PM)BigBoss72 Wrote: [ -> ]So, when someone couldn't find a good forum of no jumpscare stories, there's reason to talk like that? Learn to be nice!
Don't worry about it, I love you xD
This isn't even about what i wanted it to be about anymore. Just give some information or don't say anything please.
Pages: 1 2