Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Where are Justine models in level editor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been playing Justine and when I go to the level editor I discover that the model for the suitors is not there. Any ideas where they are? I went to import items from ptest where I thought they were and yet, I cannot import them.

Am I doing something wrong?
They are in ptest, look again.
(07-18-2012, 12:21 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]They are in ptest, look again.

I'm looking, it is telling me there is nothing in there, no files and no size, it is literally telling me the folder is empty.
When I click on "Import objects" the level editor looks for '.expobj' files and nothing else, thus explaining why I am being told there is nothing there most likely.
(07-18-2012, 12:37 AM)HeadyBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking, it is telling me there is nothing in there, no files and no size, it is literally telling me the folder is empty.
When I click on "Import objects" the level editor looks for '.expobj' files and nothing else, thus explaining why I am being told there is nothing there most likely.

Have you tried accessing the Justine entities from the Entities menu?
Just double checked.

Now I feel stupid.

I'm gonna try and work things out for myself in the future instead of making myself look silly on the forum. Sad