Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: ASYLUM - Scarier than the upcoming Amnesia? [New horror game found]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(02-24-2013, 11:18 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]All that money came to a waste. All that money for a point 'n click game? It should of been like Amnesia. They should have cooperated with Frictional Games. And the Asylum thing is a cliche.

Please god, let this be troll.
(02-24-2013, 12:17 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2013, 11:18 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]All that money came to a waste. All that money for a point 'n click game? It should of been like Amnesia. They should have cooperated with Frictional Games. And the Asylum thing is a cliche.

Please god, let this be troll.
....and i was joking. But seriously, it should have been 3D, not point 'n click.
Yay! 600 Posts! HAHAHA
Yeah obviously I mean duh
(02-24-2013, 12:24 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah obviously I mean duh
Your profile pic. Picture of a man that is not yourself. Why change it? (carefully changes a few lines so the line is not racist.)
(02-24-2013, 12:31 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2013, 12:24 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah obviously I mean duh
(carefully changes a few lines so the line is not racist.)

y dos everyone do dis? if ya ain't racist ya don have to say that u arnt. unless what you said was actttualy fockin offensive. its juzt stopid dodes! cam'an! stahp it!
Cause this negro is legit as fukkkk

Ok but seriously this is why: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_I
Silly Kman. Presenting me whit history. don u know dats all liez cratzed by the US gobermmant? they controlin ouwa minds to produce goat milk and to pretend the moon is made of chocolate bars. also the holocaust is a coca cola's invention!

Spoiler below!
Sorry... I just read some conspiracy theories and I am amazed at the amount of stupid.
Cut the crap and get back to topic.
(02-24-2013, 01:01 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]Cut the crap and get back to topic.

you've just compared black people to crap! racist nazi!

Spoiler below!
Ok. ok. I'm going!
Haha sorry Scraper, I have a tendency to do that. Will stop now though
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9