Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Is it possible to remove the monster music?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, let me explain the problem...

When you encounter a monster the game automatically plays a certain music, now I was wondering if it is possible to use my own music instead of that music?

If someone could help me, thanks :p

-Imre
Delete the music file you want to remove from the game.
Add your own music file (has to be same file type, I have a feeling they are .ogg files) and rename it to be the same as the one you just removed.

I think that should do the trick.
However, I don't have Amnesia installed so I can't look which folder they're located at.
Or edit the monster in the model editor and change the path of the music files.
(07-19-2012, 08:48 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]Or edit the monster in the model editor and change the path of the music files.
Thank you, this is exactly what I need (Big Grin) and for some reason I feel a little guilty...
because you've helped me with so many things now and I never do anything to repay you Undecided

-Imre
Seems I'm a bit outsider with these editors and stuff. lol.
(07-20-2012, 12:50 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]Seems I'm a bit outsider with these editors and stuff. lol.
We love you anyway man.
(07-19-2012, 04:13 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]Delete the music file you want to remove from the game.

Add your own music file (has to be same file type, I have a feeling they are .ogg files) and rename it to be the same as the one you just removed.

I think that should do the trick.

However, I don't have Amnesia installed so I can't look which folder they're located at.

This works perfectly but it is a bit to permanent and I don't rly want to go through the trouble of changing things every time I want a different sound :$
Thanks everyone :p