Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [SOLVED] Static to Item Fail?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to make the goblet a pick-up-able item. I've got the custom .tga image ready, and I've attempted to match the same options as a normal pick-up-able item. (Like making the category Item, sub category Puzzle.) The goblet glows blue per usual, but I cannot pick the thing up. I know for a fact I'm missing something. Any ideas?
Did you actually asign the image as the item icon in the model editor options? Simply adding it to the folder won't do.
Of course, using the ... button. Though I did not add anything to any folder.. would not having the image available cause it to not be able to be picked up?
If the inventory image is too big or if it does not exist, the item will not be picked up by the player.
(07-20-2012, 03:25 AM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]If the inventory image is too big or if it does not exist, the item will not be picked up by the player.
I see. I'll have to check what the required size is then, it's probably too big. Thanks!