Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Would you rather die by Brute, Grunt, Suitor, Kaernk, or Shadow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
For torture instruments, I would like to come up with some new and use some of that acid. I'd probably want to die to the shadow.
Brute would slice me in two with one hit, so brute is my choice.
(07-22-2012, 10:10 AM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: [ -> ]But Malo is the most likeable of all (and also kinda hot), so...I guess he'd be my personal favourite ^^
Spoiler below!
[Image: tumblr_lyixy2AIHW1r9ir4ro3_1280.png]
Uhh...
peeeeeniss
(07-22-2012, 07:47 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2012, 10:10 AM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: [ -> ]But Malo is the most likeable of all (and also kinda hot), so...I guess he'd be my personal favourite ^^
Spoiler below!
Uhh...
He's just fine if you have a BDSM fetish. That's a really nice cock you know.
You know I sometimes wonder why they made it so... Big.
(07-22-2012, 08:55 PM)Sexbad Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2012, 07:47 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!
Uhh...
He's just fine if you have a BDSM fetish. That's a really nice cock you know.
Isn't that Alois? Or are there no differences in the character models, I couldn't really tell while playing.
(07-22-2012, 09:29 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that Alois? Or are there no differences in the character models, I couldn't really tell while playing.
Nope, there aren't any differences other than what they say.
I would die by that sawing torture device..
Jk i would probably die by the shadow because of the endless discussion with the other guys who got killed by the shadow!
shadow is the quickest way i guess...

about torture devices, ok thats just cruel i dont even want to think about it xD i'd try to hold my breath till i die or bang my head against the wall before they put me in one of those devices.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5