Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Favourite Hub?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought there would've already been a topic on this, but the search function didn't reveal anything. So what's your favourite Hub of the game?
Back Hall, it's so beautiful. And has my favourite places to watch my friends play.
Hard choice, probably because my favorite depends on my mood.

Off the top of my head, the cellar archives+Back hall, as those were the scariest parts for me. and the back hall is just beautiful. The second would probably be the Nave area, because the atmosphere of the Choir was just perfect.
I found the Cistern Entrance to be my favorite. Since it really calms you down after all the scary shit that goes on before it.
Grand Hall. The music just so perfectly matches what is going on, it's the only hub level where I actually felt like I was in danger the entire time.
Grand hall? There is no grand hall. Could you mean Entrance Hall?
(07-24-2012, 04:03 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]Grand hall? There is no grand hall. Could you mean Entrance Hall?
Perhaps. In the soundtrack the music for that part is entitled "Grand Hall". The one with the storage, elevator, creepy fountain, Daniel's room and study.

EDIT: Nope. Pretty sure it's the "Back Hall"

EDIT2: Well now I'm just confused. I'm certain that after your first Grunt encounter the music called "Grand Hall" plays in the Back Hall.
Nave. Atmosphere was very distressing due small torture cells, and places around it(transept, chancel, choir entrance and choir main hall) were coolest places in the game. Especially Transept, it was one of the creepiest places in game and level design was stunning.
definetly back hall ; )
I like the Entrance Hall, because you can use a chair to glitch out of the level.

On Topic (need to stop doing these): As of right now, the Nave. I spent at least half of my tinderboxes (I have a lot) lighting the spiral staircase to Agrippa's room. He's a talkative fellow Smile
Pages: 1 2