Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Please help@!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, i am at the part in game where you assemble the orb to reach the inner sanctum. i assembled the orb on the pedestal but the inner sanctum wont open. i see blue light flowing from the orb to the entrance to the inner sanctum. i have waited a few minutes and nothing is happening? how do i get the inner sanctum open? Angry Sad
Head back to the intersection, go right from the direction you're facing, pick up a rock, throw it at the gears in the machine room. A brute may or may not chop you up along the way.
(07-25-2012, 05:50 AM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]Head back to the intersection, go right from the direction you're facing, pick up a rock, throw it at the gears in the machine room. A brute may or may not chop you up along the way.
aha...aw....ok. Sad im gonna try this and if it works thank you so much@! Big Grin

yay i beat the game now i am complete! lol
don't forget about the other two endings to the game lol
damn, you guys sure know how to spoil things that arent asked to be spoiled Smile
(07-25-2012, 10:42 PM)CowardlyDog Wrote: [ -> ]damn, you guys sure know how to spoil things that arent asked to be spoiled Smile
How else do you give him the answer without spoiling it?