Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Plotwise, can Brutes be killed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I saw something that's still moving around with its head split in two, I would know nothing could kill it. I'd probably find a dark corner and crouch there terrified until it left.
Go for the limbs. Strategic dismemberment Dead Space style.

YEAHHH!!
While we're on the topic of Brutes, does anyone think that the "Brute here" theme, with its constant floor-banging (or whatever that "BAM, BAM" noise happens to be) is much more intimidating than the "Grunt here" theme?
(07-28-2012, 06:25 AM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]While we're on the topic of Brutes, does anyone think that the "Brute here" theme, with its constant floor-banging (or whatever that "BAM, BAM" noise happens to be) is much more intimidating than the "Grunt here" theme?
Man I don't even know...I hear any of them and I am gone
No, they can't. Net question.
(07-27-2012, 07:04 PM)Potato Wrote: [ -> ]I'd actually like to see a Samurai fight a brute with a katana in a epic sunset showdown.
Wouldn't really be an epic showdown, 'cuz the brute would just stumble around and you could hide behind a boulder or something.
(07-28-2012, 06:46 AM)BrastaSauce Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2012, 06:25 AM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]While we're on the topic of Brutes, does anyone think that the "Brute here" theme, with its constant floor-banging (or whatever that "BAM, BAM" noise happens to be) is much more intimidating than the "Grunt here" theme?
Man I don't even know...I hear any of them and I am gone
[Image: mZo3Z.jpg]
Pages: 1 2