Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Dark Knight Rises Ending Disscussion WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-30-2012, 12:05 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]That's my problem with Begins as well. Ras Al Ghul is such a boring villain because he has no interesting motivation. I don't know anything about the comics, whether this League of Shadows has been canon for decades or not, but they are just not interesting at all.
Boring motivation, or not, you have to agree that the execution of when they expressed their motivation was spot-on. In Begins, when Ra's explains his goal to Bruce in the burning Wayne Manor, it was done flawlessly. You can really feel his determination.
Didn't get to see the ending, took a bullet to the knee.

Too soon?
Probably. Yes.
(07-30-2012, 01:22 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2012, 12:05 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]That's my problem with Begins as well. Ras Al Ghul is such a boring villain because he has no interesting motivation. I don't know anything about the comics, whether this League of Shadows has been canon for decades or not, but they are just not interesting at all.
Boring motivation, or not, you have to agree that the execution of when they expressed their motivation was spot-on. In Begins, when Ra's explains his goal to Bruce in the burning Wayne Manor, it was done flawlessly. You can really feel his determination.
Yeah, I guess.
(07-30-2012, 08:50 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2012, 06:59 AM)J.R.S.Storch Wrote: [ -> ]Never believe what one can not see.
The Batpod can blow through cars, and concrete walls. Bane took a straight shot to the chest. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's dead.
And yet, assumption is still all that holds the reasoning. Perhaps thats the purpose, we shall never know.
There's no real reason for Bane to be kept alive, though. What would that accomplish plot-wise for the series? It's not like The Joker, in which Bruce was morally obliged to keep him alive; Bruce even says "You have my permission to die" right before he subdues Bane (which probably evidences that Batman hated him more, or perhaps considered Bane a more serious threat).

On a side note, we never saw the Joker going on any of his shenanigans when Gotham went anarchy mode. I'm guessing they hung him /firing squad after the end of Dark Knight?
(08-07-2012, 12:17 AM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]On a side note, we never saw the Joker going on any of his shenanigans when Gotham went anarchy mode. I'm guessing they hung him /firing squad after the end of Dark Knight?
Or maybe because Heath Ledger died.

Could be either one though.
I liked the ending.
(08-07-2012, 01:52 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]Heath*
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DAMASCUS I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT WHAT.

shutup.
(08-07-2012, 02:33 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DAMASCUS I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT WHAT.
Actually, what are you talking about? :/
Pages: 1 2 3