Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Poll] So... I was playing Amnesia and...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I was playing Amnesia for the second time (I've finished it before), and at one point my friend pointed out that you could change your Health, Oil, Sanity, and TinderBoxes, so...
I thought to myself, "Wow. It sure would be great if I could easily change my HP, Oil, Sanity, and TinderBoxes."
So.... I came up with this:

[Image: debehz.png]

It only took me 5 hours to make.

I just found it to be of great use to people who don't want to play Amnesia fairly. Tongue:

Download: Amnesia Cheater.zip

Feel free to post a reply.

By the way,
Make sure you do not edit the numeral values after the period.
Example: "99709.000000"
Only edit what's before ".000000".

If this is in the wrong section, or isn't allowed. Please notify me. I read the rules and I couldn't find a better place to post this.
I don't want to ruin the immersion with cheats...
! cheating, of all the.... ugggh. no. if one has not got the skill to play a game properly, perhaps one shouldnt play games.
(07-30-2012, 09:22 PM)the dark side Wrote: [ -> ]! cheating, of all the.... ugggh. no. if one has not got the skill to play a game properly, perhaps one shouldnt play games.
Implying Amnesia takes any measurable amount of skill xD
Lol.

true, amnesia, Sadly doesnt require much skill beyond the ability to wear 400 pairs of underwear at once.. its what i am saying, if somone needs to cheat on amnesia, well, i hope they dont play a properly hard game, such as ARMA for example, at any point.. they will go.. M-A-D....

come on, why cheat on a game, any game , let alone a rather easy one? its like cheating yourself at patience... it defies the whole Point of the game...
I'm going to download it and screw around because that's pretty much all I do now that I've beaten the game.
By the way. I only cheated the second time going through the game.
It's cool to screw around once you've beaten it
why would you even...
Haters hating even though they don't even need to download it LOL
Pages: 1 2