Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Who wants to play Amnesia with me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi, I just got Amnesia: The Dark Descent (havent really played it that much) and I though it could be fun to play with some people (maybe Skype or something?), that could really help me beat the game without getting scared the hell out lol.

Feel free to add me on Skype if you want to play or tell me another way we could play together online.

PS. Im 14 so dont add me if you dont like playing with under-age people (I wont bite you -.-)
You better watch out. Pedophiles and trolls. Don't reveal your age.
unless you're just trolling.
Im not trolling, I just dont want to get an invitation from someone and then to see that person going like "wait... you are younger than 18? Fuck off, kid" or something like that
If I recieve an invitation from some weirdo, then ill delete him, is as simple as that. I revealed my age but no personnal information other than that.
Me likey 14 year olds. I'd love to Skype with you >Smile
Mmm... feel free to add me on Skype: ld1e60
Alright now, this thread is getting plenty wierd. Keep it clean or I'm closing this.
(08-04-2012, 10:39 AM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]I think that saying all kids are squeakys stupid - I have a deeper voice than most of the people twice my age, so.. yeah. It's probably better getting a friend or something with you instead of searching online.
Seriously? I have the voice of someone that's half my age Big Grin
(08-04-2012, 09:39 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Alright now, this thread is getting plenty wierd. Keep it clean or I'm closing this.
This is the internet. It's weird by default.
(08-04-2012, 06:17 PM)HateSolstice Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2012, 09:39 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Alright now, this thread is getting plenty wierd. Keep it clean or I'm closing this.
No need to go against me on this simply because you're feeling witty, seriously now end of dicussion.
(08-04-2012, 06:17 PM)HateSolstice Wrote: [ -> ]
lol

(08-04-2012, 10:39 AM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]"Heey kids!"

To be honest, quite a few people here won't like playing with a young kid, because not only what they expect of your maturity and attitude at that age, but also because they'll think you'll be squeaky.

I think that saying all kids are squeakys stupid - I have a deeper voice than most of the people twice my age, so.. yeah. It's probably better getting a friend or something with you instead of searching online.
The thing is that between my friends Im one of the few with a decent pc and the only one that actually knows this game, most my friends prefer to play COD on consoles rather than play some horror indie game on PC. -.-

BTW my voice is not squeaky either... so yeah, thats a pretty stupid though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4