Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Just how big is Penumbra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warning this thread may contain some spoilers - you've bee warned.
Just how big is the area where Penumbra takes place? when I was playing Penumbra (I noticed this in Black Plague) in one of the areas you can look out a window and see just how huge everything looks. The whole place feels massive... so just how big is Penumbra (the area I mean)?
(08-04-2012, 08:00 PM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]Warning this thread may contain some spoilers - you've bee warned.
Just how big is the area where Penumbra takes place? when I was playing Penumbra (I noticed this in Black Plague) in one of the areas you can look out a window and see just how huge everything looks. The whole place feels massive... so just how big is Penumbra (the area I mean)?
The size of a house... Dude this question is imposibruu to answer :/
Difficult question. Of course, showing the exact size of all of the Shelter would be a mistake, it's better left to the imagination of the player. With that said, the Shelter can't be that gigantic since it's supposed to be staffed by about 100 people IIRC.
I thought the same about the mine. Pretty big, and I'm also confused about the lead/iron mine thing (the timeline thingy you find in Black Plague says there was a lead mine in 1910, which then was a british bunker in WW2 and then it closed and a new lead and iron mine was opened on the place).