Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom entities?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i was working on a custom story called Ender and well its called this for it takes place in endersburg Scotland and revolves around the slender man however i have been using entities that...aren't exactly mine i love custom story's that use custom entities for i usually see them as a resource. i never really release my custom story's for this reason and i usually keep them for just me and my friends but am i "allowed" to release them with these entities freely or do i need permission from the creators?
(08-05-2012, 08:33 PM)candlejack131 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey i was working on a custom story called Ender and well its called this for it takes place in endersburg Scotland and revolves around the slender man however i have been using entities that...aren't exactly mine i love custom story's that use custom entities for i usually see them as a resource. i never really release my custom story's for this reason and i usually keep them for just me and my friends but am i "allowed" to release them with these entities freely or do i need permission from the creators?
You need permission from the creators
(08-05-2012, 09:02 PM)The Shanus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2012, 08:33 PM)candlejack131 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey i was working on a custom story called Ender and well its called this for it takes place in endersburg Scotland and revolves around the slender man however i have been using entities that...aren't exactly mine i love custom story's that use custom entities for i usually see them as a resource. i never really release my custom story's for this reason and i usually keep them for just me and my friends but am i "allowed" to release them with these entities freely or do i need permission from the creators?
Thank you
(08-05-2012, 09:07 PM)candlejack131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2012, 09:02 PM)The Shanus Wrote: [ -> ]
Thank you
If you know who they are, simply pm them, most just want their names in the credits.
Alright thanks that about wraps this thread up then
(08-05-2012, 09:54 PM)candlejack131 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright thanks that about wraps this thread up then
Change the prename thing to [Solved]