Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Looking for map making partner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for someone with more experience on the scripting side, who is willing to work together on a custom story/map/scares/sounds. I am looking for someone who is a confident speaker, and quite creative with their work, I'm an extremely easy to work with person, and I look forward to hearing responses.
SkypeID: Liamwylie
Do you have any past work?
Education in Amnesia mapping and scripting?
(08-10-2012, 01:23 AM)lolmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any past work?

Education in Amnesia mapping and scripting?
Small projects, nothing entirely special due to my lack of scripting skills. I have more skills in the map making, I put a fair amount of detail into most of the levels I create, but they end up being useless projects because I am useless with scripting. I have about 50 hours solid map making time spread over 2 months. (Just a rough estimate obviously.)
Perhaps you could post screen shots of some of your maps (from an in-game point of view of course). If they're impressive, perhaps people would be more likely to work with you.
(08-10-2012, 01:33 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you could post screen shots of some of your maps (from an in-game point of view of course). If they're impressive, perhaps people would be more likely to work with you.

+1