Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Fanfiction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(08-12-2012, 01:53 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2012, 11:59 AM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]Someone write what happened to brute, so I can finish pdf.
Didn't Brute die? Wasn't he buried? But at the same time a poofer? But originally the enemy?
No, Grunt, Daniel's lover, died at the beginning of the story. Later Daniel saw a poofer because he missed him so much. He buried him too.
Read Potato's post #31. Brute, the enemy, walked to the guest room and found Kaernk's fishtank and we need to know what he's going to do.
Any thoughts, comments, or flames on my story? Or am I [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWHBcsNqtPFbV4R12mqvR...lX8F6nsDIS]
(08-12-2012, 07:34 PM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]Any thoughts, comments, or flames on my story? Or am I [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWHBcsNqtPFbV4R12mqvR...lX8F6nsDIS]
Sure, you're creepy as hell and I'm stroking the suspend button like a new born kitten.
(08-12-2012, 07:34 PM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]Any thoughts, comments, or flames on my story? Or am I [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWHBcsNqtPFbV4R12mqvR...lX8F6nsDIS]
You story was great, it will be part of the book.
(08-12-2012, 07:36 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]
Sure, you're creepy as hell and I'm stroking the suspend button like a new born kitten.
(Read with an Old Prospector accent)
Love that kitten, stranger. Love it like you'd love a woman, except without the penetration. Since that's fucked up. . . Stranger.
Though I don't believe that Chrono is to blame for any of this. He merely asked a simple question and we (the lovable community) made it awesome.
(08-12-2012, 07:50 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
Love that kitten, stranger. Love it like you'd love a woman, except without the penetration. Since that's fucked up. . . Stranger.
Though I don't believe that Chrono is to blame for any of this. He merely asked a simple question and we (the lovable community) made it awesome.
So.. This happened.

http://soundcloud.com/traggey/cavestalkkittenlover
(08-12-2012, 08:57 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2012, 07:50 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
So.. This happened.

http://soundcloud.com/traggey/cavestalkkittenlover
I. . . I. . . I love you.
That is fantastic and amazing. Holy god I can't stop laughing.
lol im going to put the pdf file onto my ipod when the book is finnished Smile
I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5