Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Vertex Shader Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some help, I got Penumbra: Overture, but when I started it up, it went to a black screen with nothing on it, then crashed and told me: "Your graphics card does not support vertex shaders!" Im running Windows 8 consumer preview, And I have a Nvidia GeForce 540m. If someone could help me as soon as possible that would be great! Smile
Don't think that the NVIDIA drivers for Windows 8 contains some OpenGL. Support. So do no no think it is possible to play the game, yet.
(08-13-2012, 04:55 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think that the NVIDIA drivers for Windows 8 contains some OpenGL. Support. So do no no think it is possible to play the game, yet.
Oh ok, thanks anyways, do you think it will when the official version of windows 8 is released?
(08-13-2012, 06:31 PM)Yolofinity Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2012, 04:55 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think that the NVIDIA drivers for Windows 8 contains some OpenGL. Support. So do no no think it is possible to play the game, yet.
Oh ok, thanks anyways, do you think it will when the official version of windows 8 is released?
One way to find out. (seriously, I don't know, maybe there will be, maybe not. Time is the key)