Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Help, deleted files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I accidentally deleted a lot of my files when I was trying to install the custom story Cry Oni... and I don't know how to get it all back... I lost a lot of stuff... I originally bought the game through retail the first Halloween it was out... is there anyway I can get it back without repurchasing it...?
Use your disk and install it again.
(08-14-2012, 12:42 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Use your disk and install it again.
I didn't get the disk...
If you bought it over the frictional games store you can still download it from there.
how so? do I need a printed receipt number or something? It's been so long I don't have any of my proof of purchase, except for say my moms credit card she let me use. If it wasn't for the fact I am broke I would honestly just purchase it again... meh.
If you bought it from the FrictionalGames store and you remember the e-mail you provided upon purchase and still use the e-mail provided upon purchase, then you can request to have your purchase information e-mailed to that e-mail by clicking on "Shelf" at the top of the forums and go to Eseller After Purchase Services.
That did it! thank you so much!

nvm lol thanks