Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: LMAO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This is pretty interesting, some of the lyrics didn't fit and the singing wasn't very good, but it was good nonetheless.
who are you and what have you done with corinthianMerchant ?
Keeping my eye on you, Corinthian. Try to avoid turning into a ponyfag, hm? Smile
(08-15-2012, 06:48 PM)CowardlyDog Wrote: [ -> ]who are you and what have you done with corinthianMerchant ?

Wow. Thanks.
The video was humorous, but this pisses me off. In one of your last posts, you post that you're hooked on the show. And now you're spreading it since it's relevant to the show. It's how it always happens with bronies. I don't see how you people like it. I've watched it, and I just don't. If you just kept to yourselves, it wouldn't be so bad.

God damn.
7.5 / 10
(08-15-2012, 06:49 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]Keeping my eye on you, Corinthian. Try to avoid turning into a ponyfag, hm? Smile
I won't, don't worry.
They are outside of his window, fingernails screeching against glass...

"one of usss.... one of uuuussss....."
(08-15-2012, 08:42 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]They are outside of his window, HOOVES* screeching against glass...

(08-15-2012, 08:42 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]They are outside of his window, fingernails screeching against glass...

We come with peace, we promise!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9