Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: good jump scare maps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
can anyone suggest to me any good jump scare maps while having good gameplay at the same time
thanks!
Don't think you get many positive replies on this thread since the majority on the forum is against jumpscares.
Harmfuls Wrath (1 part)
(08-16-2012, 04:32 PM)i3670 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think you get many positive replies on this thread since the majority on the forum is against jumpscares.

thats why i said it has to retain good gameplay at the same time, i dont think its a bad thing to want a good scare once in a while...

(08-16-2012, 04:34 PM)Ank2503 Wrote: [ -> ]Harmfuls Wrath (1 part)
thanks Big Grin
Good scare=/=jumpscare
Jumpscare does equal teleporting naked man, geez.
(08-16-2012, 05:42 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Jumpscare does equal teleporting naked man, geez.
That is true, but no good map will be centered only around jumpscares; the only scares used for such a map are the ones you already mentioned.
Try any Pewdiepie-related fan maps. Alot of jumpscares equal flyin' nakeds but terrible maps.
Good jumpscare maps?

I don't believe those exist.
Abduction has some jumpscares. It's also a relatively good custom story. If you want a map centered around jumpscares, go on PewDiePie's channel and try out the custom stories you see on there.
Pages: 1 2 3