Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Request White sail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys if their is an model editor out there who want's to make this i now it's a stupid thing but anyways thanks for reading
That would be nice, I had plans to try and make a ship once but falled short due of a lack of models.

/support
Do you want this type of sails?
[Image: ship1.jpg]
(08-22-2012, 12:49 AM)MentallyUnstablePie Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want this type of sails?
[Image: ship1.jpg]
yes i mean that type Smile
Sweet jesus, that would take days to complete...
Oh I don't know...I mean the title says "request white sail". As in one sail. Nobody mentioned any rigging, ropes, masts and stuff. Big Grin

Maybe some more information on how exactly it's going to be used would be helpful? (how many sails, how many masts and ropes, to what ship they will need to attach later, is it for background use or for close up >>how detailled does it need to be, does the player need to be able to climb the masts, will it have to be one big model or some sort of modular set, etc, etc...)
Just, y' know, so interested modelers can estimate the time it would take them to create that.
(08-22-2012, 05:20 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I don't know...I mean the title says "request white sail". As in one sail. Nobody mentioned any rigging, ropes, masts and stuff. Big Grin

Maybe some more information on how exactly it's going to be used would be helpful? (how many sails, how many masts and ropes, to what ship they will need to attach later, is it for background use or for close up >>how detailled does it need to be, does the player need to be able to climb the masts, will it have to be one big model or some sort of modular set, etc, etc...)
Just, y' know, so interested modelers can estimate the time it would take them to create that.
3 sails (2 in the front and 1 sail on the back upper of the ship) for masts 3 also :p (i dont really need ropes but if you want to make them to complete the set your choice (it's for a pirate ship btw)
I wouldn't suggest you set your mind on absolutely needing these models for your story, the chanse of anyone making them is very low.
(08-22-2012, 09:45 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't suggest you set your mind on absolutely needing these models for your story, the chanse of anyone making them is very low.
When I read "Traggey" as the last poster, I was very disappointed to see no rage...
You could try stretching out the mattress entity and flattening to simulate a sail.
Pages: 1 2