Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Stuck on Gary - Dark Secrets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For anyone who has played this mod please can you assist. I am at the bit where there are 4 levers, 1 is missing, and there is a huge box attached to a pulley system blocking a doorway. I cant find the missing lever and I cant figure out how to move the block...please can someone help me out? Hint if possible rather than outright tell me Wink
(08-22-2012, 02:52 AM)serbusfish Wrote: [ -> ]For anyone who has played this mod please can you assist. I am at the bit where there are 4 levers, 1 is missing, and there is a huge box attached to a pulley system blocking a doorway. I cant find the missing lever and I cant figure out how to move the block...please can someone help me out? Hint if possible rather than outright tell me Wink
I didn't play that CS, but you can always look for a walkthrough. Stop watching the moment you notice the other player did something you didn't. Then I guess you can figure the rest out.
Spoiler below!
Hint: There was a room where a shelf fell over once you entered it... the lever is on the ground in that room somewhere