Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Greetings guys, n00b here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just dropping by to say hi to everyone. So I'm pretty new here and I look forward to sharing my ideas with you guys. Have a nice day ahead
(08-23-2012, 04:59 PM)Diego Wrote: [ -> ]Just dropping by to say hi to everyone. So I'm pretty new here and I look forward to sharing my ideas with you guys. Have a nice day ahead
Isn't this supposed to go to Off-Topic? I mean, you're introducing yourself.

Welcome to the forums, BTW.

EDIT: lolmaster got here sooner.
Oops ! I belive I can't move this Smile Sorry guys

EDIT: "offtopic" wasn't showing before (maybe because I'm a new user .. or smt). An moderator should move/delete my thread, please Smile

Thanks
(08-23-2012, 05:09 PM)Diego Wrote: [ -> ]Oops ! I belive I can't move this Smile Sorry guys
Don't worry, a moderator will do that.

EDIT: All done.
Hi! Big Grin Uh...welcome to the forums and everything! Hope you'll have a fun time here, I'm looking forward to having more active users here who like to discuss interesting ideas.
Wasn't there a separate forum section for introducing yourself? Where did that go? Or was I just hallucinating :S

But welcome to the forums where intelligent discussion reigns supreme! Well, most of the time.
(08-23-2012, 07:17 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't there a separate forum section for introducing yourself? Where did that go? Or was I just hallucinating :S

But welcome to the forums where intelligent discussion reigns supreme! Well, most of the time.
I don't remember something like that. But anyway, the Off-Topic section is also good for that.