Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Daniel's Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
good job! looking forward to the next release.

and btw, you're signature is in german, maybe you should translate it. except you wanted it like this.
but it sometimes happens to me that i accidentally switch to german, so maybe you did this too ;)
(08-26-2012, 09:42 PM)johnbox Wrote: [ -> ]good job! looking forward to the next release.

and btw, you're signature is in german, maybe you should translate it. except you wanted it like this.
but it sometimes happens to me that i accidentally switch to german, so maybe you did this too Wink
It translates to a warning in German. I just used Google Translate. Undecided
(08-27-2012, 01:34 AM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2012, 09:42 PM)johnbox Wrote: [ -> ]good job! looking forward to the next release.

but it sometimes happens to me that i accidentally switch to german, so maybe you did this too Wink
It translates to a warning in German. I just used Google Translate. Undecided
oh ok. then let me correct this warning. it would be:

Dreh dich nicht um. Sei nicht neugierig. Je neugieriger du bist, desto näher kommt er. Er ist immer hinter dir. Fürchte den schlanken Mann. (Slenderman).
Part 02 - The Old Archives has been added to the OP. (Traggey, or any other mod, if you want me to stop posting updates, just let me know!)
No you knock yourself out man, you're producing stuff avaible to the community and not just bumping with a % update.
I really like how everything is so detailed. Makes Amnesia feel richer. Knowing how Daniel feels as he goes on.

Me wants more.
(08-28-2012, 07:25 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]I really like how everything is so detailed. Makes Amnesia feel richer. Knowing how Daniel feels as he goes on.

Me wants more.
I'll be uploading and releasing entries daily, so you don't need to worry. Shy
(08-28-2012, 02:42 PM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2012, 07:25 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]I really like how everything is so detailed. Makes Amnesia feel richer. Knowing how Daniel feels as he goes on.

Me wants more.
Daily? You made my day!
(08-28-2012, 06:22 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]

Me wants more.
Daily? You made my day!
Speaking of which, I've just released The Entrance Hall 1. Numerals will increase (Entrance Hall 2, Entrance Hall 3...) as he visits it.
(08-28-2012, 06:35 PM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2012, 06:22 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]

Me wants more.
Daily? You made my day!
Speaking of which, I've just released The Entrance Hall 1. Numerals will increase (Entrance Hall 2, Entrance Hall 3...) as he visits it.
Should help clear things up. Especially when you return to a certain area a couple of times, with some differences.
Pages: 1 2 3