Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pasta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(08-27-2012, 06:17 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2012, 05:32 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]What is this 'BEN' stuff? I don't go on creepypasta
Ben is a creepypasta that revolves around Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. It follows the whole "cursed video game" thing. A good read, particularly for a Legend of Zelda fan.
After reading that creepypasta, I seriously had trouble sleeping. I never was that scared before. Except for "The Luna Games", which recently prevented my sleep.
Oh, THAT ben! Can somebody link the story, I seem to have trouble finding it..
(08-27-2012, 06:24 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, THAT ben! Can somebody link the story, I seem to have trouble finding it..
Creepypasta wiki is your friend. Under the name of "Majora's Mask" or something like that.
Oh, ok I went on the wiki and it was under suggested reads. Thank you sir
(08-27-2012, 06:29 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, ok I went on the wiki and it was under suggested reads. Thank you sir
You're welcome.
That is not pasta. This is pasta.
[Image: oi60i.jpg]

On Topic:
It's a nice creepypasta, but the "bleeding eyes" thing is overdone a bit. After reading BEN, I'm immune to getting scared by these anymore. Tongue
Now you all got me curious about that story too.
(08-27-2012, 07:44 PM)Tommyboypsp Wrote: [ -> ]Now you all got me curious about that story too.
Slightly off-topic, but there's also a series of videos along with the pasta, if you (or anyone else who sees this post) didn't already know.

<3 <3 <3
This was well written but agreeing with many others, unoriginal. Except for the part when you see Daniel as the monster, that was really good.
Ok, now that I read Ben I can see where you all are coming from that this isn't very original. However, it was interesting and well written, I enjoyed it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7