Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Oh, the Irony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got this while trying to change my Google account's avatar to Slenderman.
He knows you were trying to use him as a public image for entertainment.

RUN.
(08-28-2012, 01:45 AM)Potato Wrote: [ -> ]He knows you were trying to use him as a public image for entertainment.

RUN.
I am øne with the Øperator.
btw, google will check profile picture and name. after at least 2 weeks you will get a message about that. google will give you a few days to change that, otherwise your account gets closed. (email probably gets banned) so i won't advise you to use an obviously faked picture. (or name)
just had the same probleme with a google plus account, even without a fake name. (wtf)
(08-28-2012, 01:59 AM)johnbox Wrote: [ -> ]btw, google will check profile picture and name. after at least 2 weeks you will get a message about that. google will give you a few days to change that, otherwise your account gets closed. (email probably gets banned) so i won't advise you to use an obviously faked picture. (or name)
just had the same probleme with a google plus account, even without a fake name. (wtf)
I don't use Google+, so it shouldn't be a problem. But thanks for the heads-up.
(08-28-2012, 02:03 AM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2012, 01:59 AM)johnbox Wrote: [ -> ]btw, google will check profile picture and name. after at least 2 weeks you will get a message about that. google will give you a few days to change that, otherwise your account gets closed. (email probably gets banned) so i won't advise you to use an obviously faked picture. (or name)
I don't use Google+, so it shouldn't be a problem. But thanks for the heads-up.
you're welcome, but doesn't google already mixed all of that together? i can remember, that youtube is already connected to google+, so you're writing with your full name. (privacy ftw) but maybe you're right, and that builds up from your normal google-account.
I got this same message from Google when I uploaded a picture of myself. (I will never remove my mask)
That's not ironic, that's just a funny coincidence.