Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Poisonous] Blackbox Error at the End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I just played Poisonous (great story!) but I'm having a problem with the ending portion. When I rescue Rachel from the drowning water, she tells me to get out because there are monsters patrolling the hallways. As soon as she finishes talking and a memento is written down, I get the infamous blackbox error. I've provided my hpl.log in the attachments.

I'm almost certain my drivers are up to date, and I can play any other custom stories with no problem. I've also beaten the game with no problem. Can I have some help with this? Thanks in advance.
(08-28-2012, 11:11 PM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I just played Poisonous (great story!) but I'm having a problem with the ending portion. When I rescue Rachel from the drowning water, she tells me to get out because there are monsters patrolling the hallways. As soon as she finishes talking and a memento is written down, I get the infamous blackbox error. I've provided my hpl.log in the attachments.

I'm almost certain my drivers are up to date, and I can play any other custom stories with no problem. I've also beaten the game with no problem. Can I have some help with this? Thanks in advance.
The log shows many errors while loading. Mostly to do with the "agrippa" model. It shouldn't be fatal, though.

Since it appears that you loaded from an autosave, maybe try playing from the beginning again? Who knows, maybe the save got corrupted, or something.