Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra For Three-Year-Olds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/UFTwE6VowWM[/video]
Idk, most of it just seems like Penumbra dialogue, with bleeps scattered throughout it. I laughed at the end though.
It was funny, but it would've been funnier if some of the beeps were put in other places. Still a good job!
Thanks, Spukrian!
And Damascus, that's the joke...
Actually no, I think you're misunderstanding my meaning. I know that the point of this is to make the dialogue sound perverted with the beeps, but they just seemed out of place most of the time, just as if you were randomly beeping some of the dialogue. In other words most of them didn't have the intended effect for me.
Stop littering the forum troll.
This is clearly a hacked video, I'm reporting you to the internet police for vandalism and sexual harassment.
(08-29-2012, 10:14 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]This is clearly a hacked video, I'm reporting you to the internet police for vandalism and sexual harassment.
lol
Copyright, I'm suing you.
(08-29-2012, 10:14 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]This is clearly a hacked video, I'm reporting you to the internet police for vandalism and sexual harassment.
Don't forget child abuse.

Sorry for the low quality, I was bored but to lazy to map.
Pages: 1 2