Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: BlackBox on Isolated TC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was about to test the new main menu for TMM... I could start the launcher but when I clicked "launch game" I got a blackbox error.
[Image: 1fz4m9.png]
The HPL log doesn't seem to indicate anything. And that is the log for Amnesia. Take the HPL.log from the FC you're trying to play. Should be in the same folder as "Main" in the user's "Documents" section.
Oops, check attachment below!
(08-30-2012, 04:20 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Oops, check attachment below!
This appears to be the problem.

"ERROR: Couldn't load language file 'TheManMachine/config/lang/TheManMachine/config/lang/english.lang'
ERROR: Couldn't load language file 'TheManMachine/config/TheManMachine/config/base_english.lang'
ERROR: Couldn't find file 'game_object_flash_frag.glsl' in resources
"

Something is missing. Maybe by fixing these, you can sort this out.

No need to thank me for quick replying.
(08-30-2012, 04:21 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2012, 04:20 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Oops, check attachment below!

"ERROR: Couldn't load language file 'TheManMachine/config/lang/TheManMachine/config/lang/english.lang'
ERROR: Couldn't load language file 'TheManMachine/config/TheManMachine/config/base_english.lang'

Those two longer appear, so I guess I fixed it. No clue about 'game_object_flash_frag.glsl', though.
(08-30-2012, 04:32 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]

Those two longer appear, so I guess I fixed it. No clue about 'game_object_flash_frag.glsl', though.
Does it work? Like, can you launch it?
I would assume at least one of your CFG files are missing important information.
(08-30-2012, 04:33 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2012, 04:32 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]

Does it work? Like, can you launch it?
The mod still crashes, but those lines no longer appear in the hpl.log, so I guess I managed to fix the problem.

(08-30-2012, 04:58 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]I would assume at least one of your CFG files are missing important information.

Should I post my config folder?