Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Has Anyone Else Noticed This?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When you're on a subforum, you can see who's browsing, and there's always a lot of guests. On the Amnesia General Discussion, I just saw thirty-one. I haven't really paid mind to it until now.
What's wrong with guests browsing?
It just means a lot of people aren't ready to make a commitment yet.
It's because so few people can stand the awesomeness that we bring to the table. They never make a account thus staying out of sight and out of mind.
It's not that there's a problem; I just thought it was kind of interesting that there are more people browsing the forums then I thought there were. Now I ask.

Step forward, children of ALEKXSANDOR!!!1 and register thou accounts on thy forum!

EDIT: 200th post Wink
(08-30-2012, 11:42 PM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]It's not that there's a problem; I just thought it was kind of interesting that there are more people browsing the forums then I thought there were. Now I ask.

Step forward, children of ALEKXSANDOR!!!1 and register thou accounts on thy forum!

I guess it would be alright with a few members, but I would miss our tight(dick-headed, arrogant, dipshit) community. All know each other and whatnot. Unless the current more active members became supreme overlords of the weak newcomers. That'd be sweet!
(08-31-2012, 12:03 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2012, 11:42 PM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]It's not that there's a problem; I just thought it was kind of interesting that there are more people browsing the forums then I thought there were. Now I ask.

I guess it would be alright with a few members, but I would miss our tight(dick-headed, arrogant, dipshit) community. All know each other and whatnot. Unless the current more active members became supreme overlords of the weak newcomers. That'd be sweet!
I'd guarantee that half of them would leave from peer pressure when we start critiquing their jumpscare stories.
Saying that the more active users are supreme is a bit much. Just because you talk a lot, doesn't mean that you know your stuff and deserve to lord over people.

Most newbies are probably scared because of the elitist mindset we have here. Though, we do praise the good stuff that had a lot of effort poured into it. I have mixed feelings on this.
(08-31-2012, 12:38 AM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]Saying that the more active users are supreme is a bit much. Just because you talk a lot, doesn't mean that you know your stuff and deserve to lord over people.

Most newbies are probably scared because of the elitist mindset we have here. Though, we do praise the good stuff that had a lot of effort poured into it. I have mixed feelings on this.
Like the art I made, which had a ton of effort put into it and five minutes was totally not how long it took.
[Image: pztUd.png]
[/sarcasm]
(08-31-2012, 12:38 AM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]Most newbies are probably scared because of the elitist mindset we have here. Though, we do praise the good stuff that had a lot of effort poured into it. I have mixed feelings on this.
People who have the correct(?) mindset will have nothing to fear of this forum.
Pages: 1 2 3