Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
corithnian u lookn forward to cs teh smal horse part D ?'???
(02-21-2013, 09:00 PM)DogFood Wrote: [ -> ]corithnian u lookn forward to cs teh smal horse part D ?'???

I thought it was cancelled.

I suffered a complete mental meltdown from laughing too much.
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/jJmIvOBcJEs[/video]
CorinthianMerchant: maybe you can help me out... I finally got threw my pride out the window and decided at least watch the first season of My Little Pony. Are the males like out numbered or something? the only time I see them is either when they are pulling a carriage or doing labor. I see a few of them walking around but not much.

Please don't spoil anything because I have not finished the first season yet.
(02-25-2013, 02:00 AM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]CorinthianMerchant: maybe you can help me out... I finally got threw my pride out the window and decided at least watch the first season of My Little Pony. Are the males like out numbered or something? the only time I see them is either when they are pulling a carriage or doing labor. I see a few of them walking around but not much.

It's somewhat true that it does seem that the majority of Ponyville's population seems to be female.
(02-25-2013, 05:00 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2013, 02:00 AM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]CorinthianMerchant: maybe you can help me out... I finally got threw my pride out the window and decided at least watch the first season of My Little Pony. Are the males like out numbered or something? the only time I see them is either when they are pulling a carriage or doing labor. I see a few of them walking around but not much.

It's somewhat true that it does seem that the majority of Ponyville's population seems to be female.

Ya. I understand they want the show to be aimed towards girls so the population is like 90% female. The other thing is the males that exist (like Applejack's brother and others) have little to no personality...
(02-25-2013, 05:03 AM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]Ya. I understand they want the show to be aimed towards girls so the population is like 90% female. The other thing is the males that exist (like Applejack's brother and others) have little to no personality...

The majority of characters are female, but later on there will be more characters who are male, and have quite a larger role in the show/episode.

EDIT: Also the reason so many people find Big Mac so appealing IS because of his deadpan-ess. I have to admit I'm one of them.