Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Poll: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-20504.html

Let's see what people really want.
What.
(02-25-2013, 11:54 PM)Adny Wrote: [ -> ]What.

^This.
In short: Hasbro is trying to transform Ponies into humans that look very... ugly. From what I've read Hasbro is just doing this to make more money (shocker).
(02-26-2013, 12:00 AM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]In short: Hasbro is trying to transform Ponies into humans that look very... ugly. From what I've read Hasbro is just doing this to make more money (shocker).

Yes, I knew that. And vote no. Because they look weird.
(02-26-2013, 12:04 AM)No Author Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2013, 12:00 AM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]In short: Hasbro is trying to transform Ponies into humans that look very... ugly. From what I've read Hasbro is just doing this to make more money (shocker).

Yes, I knew that. And voted no. Because they look weird.

They do look somewhat odd. It might be my fanboyism blinding me, but Fluttershy doesn't look as bad as the others.

However this is how its mean to be Smile...

Spoiler below!
[Image: sO9Gq4c.jpg]
They ALL look weird to me. But that's your opinion about Flutters, so I'm normal about it.
Moved to this thread. You don't NEED a poll.
(02-26-2013, 12:46 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to this thread. You don't NEED a poll.

Yes WE DO. Since you merged the poll you reset the results and got rid of the other one.
Its more productive to talk about it in depth with other fans anyways - a simple yes/no won't really suffice.

Btw, did you even read rule #1 of this thread?