Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-05-2013, 07:19 AM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]-facehoof- just figured out the "message" im haveing 24 hour stupid moment. also, i know i tend to be annoying, and i often massivly over do things, so if i start to iritate you or anypony else, just tell me, it wont hurt my feelings

Actually, I feel like trolling this thread right now. And I like it.
define 'trolling'
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
You can also search it on google.
im so uneducated

almost 1am, im going to sleep. peace, love, and SWAG.MOV
(03-05-2013, 07:19 AM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]-facehoof- just figured out the "message" im haveing 24 hour stupid moment. also, i know i tend to be annoying, and i often massivly over do things, so if i start to iritate you or anypony else, just tell me, it wont hurt my feelings

A bit of advice: You may want to tone down on the super pony talk. It can make you look like a over eager fanboy.

Just saying. Smile
(03-05-2013, 08:52 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]

A bit of advice: You may want to tone down on the super pony talk. It can make you look like a over eager fanboy.

Just saying. Smile

That's nothing compared to some of my friends, they say all that stuff in every sentence and also go as far as saying "Oh My Celestia".

Edit: Oh, also they role play. They will dress up as their favorite pony and pretend to be that pony.
(03-05-2013, 02:28 PM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]That's nothing compared to some of my friends, they say all that stuff in every sentence and also go as far as saying "Oh My Celestia".

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5RTfRs2hSNGlZ7tt-iSl...CHpRp6YbFT]

Just saying. Smile

thanks for the advice. like i said, i am aware that i over do things, i just dont realize it when i do. and actualy, ive being saying facehoof since b4 i got into mlp. its kindof a running joke among my (extremely small) group of friends

also, the "oh my celestia" has confuzed me. does it mean that the ponies ser her as their resident god/goddes, or is there some other, more intracate, explanaition.
(03-05-2013, 03:17 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]

Just saying. Smile

thanks for the advice. like i said, i am aware that i over do things, i just dont realize it when i do. and actualy, ive being saying facehoof since b4 i got into mlp. its kindof a running joke among my (extremely small) group of friends

also, the "oh my celestia" has confuzed me. does it mean that the ponies ser her as their resident god/goddes, or is there some other, more intracate, explanaition.

It's just something my friends say, but instead of saying God, they are saying Celestia.
this thread just got a lot more lulzy... i like it