Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-04-2012, 02:12 PM)CowardlyDog Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys, after few months of hating on ponies i decided to watch some episodes. from the episode 1 ofc.

First episode--eh okay i guess, i still cant understand how people spend their time watching it
Second episode--- Mehh i'll give it a chance, its not that bad

17th episode--- MOAR PONIES, OMG PINKY PIE IS MY FAVOURITE, NEXT IS FLUTTERSHY!

Someone help me please, i feel like im losing my manliness and im a bit ashamed BUT I CANT HELP IT.
FLUTTERSHY'S THE SHIT!!!
(09-04-2012, 10:38 PM)Harthex Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1119902_o.gif]

lol I saw this at the cof forums
Creepypasta Thread, if I am correct?
(09-04-2012, 10:38 PM)Harthex Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1119902_o.gif]

lol I saw this at the cof forums
Oh that place, from what I remember it's kind of a shit hole.
(09-04-2012, 09:34 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]2. Flim Flam brothers
I, for one, love them. I always like wabbajacky (If that makes sense?) villains if they're done correctly.
(09-04-2012, 09:11 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. Jappleack.
http://ask-jappleack.tumblr.com/
Since it's tumblr, you'll have to go all the way to the last page, and then read upwards. Tumblr is silly and I only go on it for Molestia and Jappleack.
Oh, didn't know that. Well, you learn things everyday.
[Image: 24768%20-%20Bonbon%20keanu_reeves%20Lyra..._Keanu.jpg]
He's so casual about it. XD
This man went on to be a zombie in the first episode of the Walking Dead.
(09-05-2012, 08:16 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ][picture wall]
No, can't even look. Too much for me.
The first two episodes are rather generic in my opinion. It mainly follows a dot to dot path for each character, and defines them. That's pretty much the purpose of the the first two episodes.

However, after the show finishes doing that, and starts "exploiting" the various traits of each character that's when it really picks off.

Also, the season 2 opening 2 parter is very, VERY good, but it requires you to be familiar with all the main characters to achieve full effect.