Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Corinthian, you're right. Fus Ro Spa is da shit. Now, let us worship our lord Smeuth!
[Image: Q4wE58j.png]

lolwut?!?
this...this video has changed the way i look at my life. this video shows just how powerful the brony/pegasister comunity has become. a true, fan made episode starring rainbow dash. double rainboom.

(04-11-2013, 04:28 AM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]this...this video has changed the way i look at my life. this video shows just how powerful the brony/pegasister comunity has become. a true, fan made episode starring rainbow dash. double rainboom.

I'm actually surprised that wasn't posted sooner.
(04-11-2013, 04:28 AM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]this...this video has changed the way i look at my life. this video shows just how powerful the brony/pegasister comunity has become. a true, fan made episode starring rainbow dash. double rainboom.

It's not that good tbh.
(04-11-2013, 02:57 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not that good tbh.

ARE YOU SAYING IT DIDN'T PROFOUNDLY MOVE YOU AND CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT LIFE?
(04-11-2013, 07:46 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2013, 02:57 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not that good tbh.

ARE YOU SAYING IT DIDN'T PROFOUNDLY MOVE YOU AND CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT LIFE?

Yes.
oh ok then have this pone then
[Image: safari_shetland_pony_toy_horse_model.jpg]