Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey. has anyone on here been to a ponycon?
(04-16-2013, 02:09 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]hey. has anyone on here been to a ponycon?

You honestly think that losers of our caliber have attended a massive social gathering such as that? U crazy.
(04-16-2013, 02:31 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2013, 02:09 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]hey. has anyone on here been to a ponycon?

You honestly think that losers of our caliber have attended a massive social gathering such as that? U crazy.

well, when you put it that way...
I like Spike. I liked Spike At Your Service. I wasn't too keen on Just For Sidekicks.

But I think there should be an episode that delves deeper into Spike and Twilight's relationship. Not romantically, of course - rather, the convoluted and strange position Twilight holds in Spikes life, and how he feels about it.
(04-16-2013, 07:02 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]I like Spike. I liked Spike At Your Service. I wasn't too keen on Just For Sidekicks.

But I think there should be an episode that delves deeper into Spike and Twilight's relationship. Not romantically, of course - rather, the convoluted and strange position Twilight holds in Spikes life, and how he feels about it.

yes. yes. yes. .sey .sey .sey i agree. i wanna see an 'origin episode' for spike
heres a random pony question: if you could become a pony and teleport to equestria (permenantly) would you? and if yes, what would you pony name be?

my answer was yes. name: probly sprinkles or something like that.
pernamently ? HRMPH idk..

I'd probably take some maid costumes with me and offer them all over ponyville. Free clothes for all dem ponies!

*grabs popcorn and waits for Corinthian to reply*

also, i'd name myself...Doggyfud