Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-23-2013, 11:19 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]schools nowadays dont allow anything other than school stuff on their computers, and almost all schools monitor computer use. i looked up pictures of hats and 5 minuyes later i was in the office.

I look at that stuff on the school computers all the time in front of the teachers and principal and they didn't say anything to me.

Edit: Then again schools can be different.
(04-24-2013, 04:03 AM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2013, 11:19 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]schools nowadays dont allow anything other than school stuff on their computers, and almost all schools monitor computer use. i looked up pictures of hats and 5 minuyes later i was in the office.

I look at that stuff on the school computers all the time in front of the teachers and principal and they didn't say anything to me.

lucky. now, i do beleive we should get back on topic. how 'bout them there ponies?

edit: also. my getting caught might have to do with the fact that i put "where can i buy marijuana" into google for no reason ^.^
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXo2OB39GKU0_tYr-j6fH...XKB3u7PO6A]
todays random pony...question? quick!!! name a red earth pony!
(04-24-2013, 01:22 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]todays random pony...question? quick!!! name a red earth pony!

Big Macintosh
miss cheerily (i think i misspelled that)

OH! btw, once one person claimes a red earth pon3s name, no one else can use that name! it adds to the fun!
well, i wont be getting on this forum much anymore. ninjaneo has requested that i mobe to a different forum. if anyone wants to contact me (which i doubt will ever happen) just start a post with #anarchist and it should appear in my email, thank you and have a pony day
(04-24-2013, 11:45 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]well, i wont be getting on this forum much anymore. ninjaneo has requested that i mobe to a different forum. if anyone wants to contact me (which i doubt will ever happen) just start a post with #anarchist and it should appear in my email, thank you and have a pony day

who's ninjaneo, wut ? wat u talking about