Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Probably his friend, I would guess.
Spoiler below!

[Image: LCXzC.jpg]

Spoiler below!

[Image: lnqS9.jpg]

Spoiler below!

[Image: 3yB46.jpg]

ninjaneo: pony information gathering group. led by username ninjaneodude. its a weird name. it isnt intended to be said out loud, only typed.
members of the ninjaneo group watch forums to see if anyone post any new information about pony related news, i joined the group a little while after i joined this forum, and now ive been asked to go watch a forum.
Well, why can't you stay even if you're not looking for news? And if you want news you can just go to EqD...
well...its somewhat more complicated than that...im not being TOLD to do anything, about 90% of the group are actualy anarchists. we beleive that everyone should do as they want, ninjaneodude may be our leader but ninjaneodude doesnt controll anyone. and the reason ive been asked to watch a different forum is because i was already on this forum when i joined and it took a while for them
to find a forum for me. ill probably look at the new forum for a while then come back here.
Why can't you be on both? ._.
So you're a member of a secret political left wing pony anarchist cult ?