Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-25-2013, 09:22 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]So you're a member of a secret political left wing pony anarchist cult ?

itssounds awesome when you say it like that but no. we have no political afiliation, when i say anarchist i mean internet anarchists, no rules on the internet. (cept the anon rules) and its not a cult. and if it was secret, would i be talking about it?

look, the gruop is not anarchist, we just happen to habe a lot of (internet) anarchist members. we are just a group that emails pony news to people. now i
do beleive we should get back on topic. i will stay here. im actualy suprised that there is anyone who wants me to stay, nd jus kinda forget about my ninjaneo afiliation, on this forum im just an anarchist brony

[Image: index.php?app=core&module=attach&section...h_id=50390]
(04-25-2013, 10:47 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]i will stay here. im actualy suprised that there is anyone who wants me to stay

Everypony is sacred in the Brotherhood.
(04-26-2013, 03:46 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2013, 10:47 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]i will stay here. im actualy suprised that there is anyone who wants me to stay

Everypony is sacred in the Brotherhood.

well... i kinda figured i had annoyed certain people, but i guess i was wrong
Have Tuba Will Travel is amazing
today, instead of a random pony question, i present: the random pony doomsday scenario: what if mlp was actualy created by an advanced race of beings that closely resemble the characters of mlp. perhaps they created it to use it to build an army of bronys to assist them in their invasion of the earth. ALL HAIL CELESTIA AND OUR NEW PONY OVERLORDS!!!!!!
(04-27-2013, 12:28 AM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]today, instead of a random pony question, i present: the random pony doomsday scenario: what if mlp was actualy created by an advanced race of beings that closely resemble the characters of mlp. perhaps they created it to use it to build an army of bronys to assist them in their invasion of the earth. ALL HAIL CELESTIA AND OUR NEW PONY OVERLORDS!!!!!!

you do mean all hail Luna and the new overlords right?
luna = president
twilight sparkle = vice president
celestia = the "pony" who carries out their orders.

so luna nd twili are the overlords, celestia is... the secritary Wink let the shit storm begin *.*
this is how i reacted when i listened to futterborn by twitch on my truck stereo. ponies blasting from two alpine type r 12s. insanity incarnate.

meanwhile, in north korea: