Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-28-2013, 02:41 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]todays random pony question!!! why did you origionaly watch mlp?

After raging at the pony maps that were around the forum during the first half of 2012 I decided to check it out.

http://bill-the-pony.deviantart.com/art/...-368384906
http://fauxsquared.deviantart.com/art/Th...-368316579
(04-28-2013, 02:41 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]todays random pony question!!! why did you origionaly watch mlp?

I lost a bet, and I'm glad I did.
Because I was genuinely curious to see what it was all about. Didn't dislike it before I watched it either.

Also this is the first ever Pony related thing I ever saw in my memory:

(04-28-2013, 06:30 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]

thats strangly inspiring.

i guess i should tell my story, warning: if cloppers are your mortal enemy, DO NOT READ THIS. i watched a video about r34 on youtube, and it got me interested in...stuff like that, i ended up on an all r34 website, long story short...i was a clopper for a while...but after about a month or so of this i decided to check out the real mlp. i watched episode one and thank god i made me realize just how bucked up clopping was. so yeah... im an ex clop. deal with it.

[Image: mlfw727_20bcb52c68a0a33e1a29a7e29bde5977.png]
internet was infested by ponies so i decided to check what all the fuss was about. I tried to convince myself while watching the first episode that it sucks but for some reason i clicked on the next episode when the first one was over. And when the second one was over i clicked on the third one and it didn't stop there
I remember how terrified you were when you found out that I liked MLP.
i was, it was like WTF. From a raging angry pony hating man you turned out to like MLP
Where can I watch mlp?
(04-28-2013, 08:47 PM)Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I watch mlp?

Legally: The HUB (just look for the channel it should be there)
Semi-Legal (kind of in a grey zone): YouTube
Illegally: arg!
(04-28-2013, 08:49 PM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2013, 08:47 PM)Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I watch mlp?

Legally: The HUB (just look for the channel it should be there)
Semi-Legal (kind of in a grey zone): YouTube
Illegally: arg!

Dafuq is The HUB?

Where do you watch it, Corinthian?