Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-30-2013, 10:11 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2013, 08:00 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2013, 05:46 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]fur dawgfood: http://navkaze.deviantart.com/art/Maid-F...-368707871

best plushie ever

-_- maid outfit on my favorite pony... not cool.

Scootaloo says
(04-30-2013, 10:25 PM)darkely Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2013, 10:11 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2013, 08:00 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2013, 05:46 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]fur dawgfood: http://navkaze.deviantart.com/art/Maid-F...-368707871

best plushie ever

-_- maid outfit on my favorite pony... not cool.

Scootaloo says

it is work not reason for some

wtf?!?! i meant it is not working for some reason
todays pony question!!!! (i know its late but idgaf!) what is your alltime favorite fan art???

my answer: when i first started looking at mlp i saw a drawing of filly luna, i have searched for that pic but i have never found it again. She was sitting on the ground looking up at the sky and you could see the stars reflecting in her eyes. i wish i could post it :/

since i posted the pony question so late i will be carrying ot ober until 12pm tommorow!!! HUZZAH!!!!
(04-30-2013, 12:56 AM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]WARNING!!!! this video contains extreme creepyness!!! corinthianmerchant stay away!!!!! everyone else watch with caution.

WAIT A SEC

WAIT A GODDAMN SEC HERE

if you only came to the forums for this thread

then how did you know corinthian hated the small horse already

i'm motherfucking sherlock holmes bitch
(05-01-2013, 05:52 AM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]todays pony question!!!! (i know its late but idgaf!) what is your alltime favorite fan art???

my answer: when i first started looking at mlp i saw a drawing of filly luna, i have searched for that pic but i have never found it again. She was sitting on the ground looking up at the sky and you could see the stars reflecting in her eyes. i wish i could post it :/

since i posted the pony question so late i will be carrying ot ober until 12pm tommorow!!! HUZZAH!!!!

My all time favorite(s):

Spoiler below!

[Image: 2qV2v5n.jpg]
[Image: mHyT7Mj.jpg]

(05-01-2013, 06:22 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2013, 12:56 AM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]WARNING!!!! this video contains extreme creepyness!!! corinthianmerchant stay away!!!!! everyone else watch with caution.

WAIT A SEC

WAIT A GODDAMN SEC HERE

I am Painis Cupcake... I will eat you...

Spoiler below!

(05-01-2013, 06:22 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]WAIT A SEC

WAIT A GODDAMN SEC HERE

i didnt know that XD thanks for the information!!! actualy, i was thinking about when he threw a fit about certain people (XD im not sorry) posting about grimdarks and molestia, so i figured he would hate the small horse. YOU may be sherlock, but i am an agent for an information gathering organization.

and also, i dont blame corinthain for hating TSH. the only reason i could stand to watch the whole video was because pewdies funnyness kept me from throwing my phone and running for mexico.
I hate TSH because it's a shitty CS that had ripped models but still gained a lot of fans. And PDP doesn't really make it better.
(05-01-2013, 11:36 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]I hate TSH because it's a shitty CS that had ripped models but still gained a lot of fans. And PDP doesn't really make it better.

ah. well, either way, that shit scares me.
My favorite fan art:

Spoiler below!
[Image: MafiaOctavia.png]
^couldn't find 1920x1080 version.

[Image: awaiting____by_pozdn9k-d5vmce8.jpg]

I had a lot more, but since I'm not on my PC that has all my images, I couldn't find them.
(05-01-2013, 01:25 PM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite fan art:

Spoiler below!
[Image: MafiaOctavia.png]
^couldn't find 1920x1080 version.

[Image: awaiting____by_pozdn9k-d5vmce8.jpg]

I had a lot more, but since I'm not on my PC that has all my images, I couldn't find them.

i do beleive that the mafia octavia pic has the intro to the godfather theme in it. not sure, i havnt looked at sheet music in a looooooong time...anyone here who can tell if it is? also. dat rainbow dash :3